To add a sensor connected to a FoxNet logger in Net Device Manager, follow these instructions
Add a new Sensor Net Connect
- Open Net Device Manager
- In the “Network Devices” menu, click on “New”.
- The list of Sensor Net Connect on the network appears as follows
- Note: If your Sensor Net Connect is connected to another VLAN, follow the instructions below.
- Select the Sensor Net Connect you wish to add. If you’re using more than one Sensor Net Connect, you’ll need to give each one a different name.
- Click on OK
- You can then detect the sensors connected to this Sensor Net Connect.
Add a new sensor to an existing FoxNet Logger
In the “Network Devices” menu, select the Sensor Net Connect to which the sensor is already connected and click on “Search Sensors”.
If your Sensor Net Connect is on a different VLAN
In the “Tools” menu, select the “Fixed” communication mode
You can manually add the Sensor Net Connect by entering its IP address
Assign a Fixed IP address to the Sensor Net Connect
- Use the Microchip Ethernet Discoverer.exe program located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Proges-Plus\NetDeviceManager to determine which address has been assigned to the Sensor Net Connect.
- In a browser tab, enter the IP address of the Sensor Net Connect you wish to modify. (Example 192.168.1.27). The following web page appears.
- Use the “Network” menu in “System Configuration”.
- Enter login “admin” and password “progesplus”.
- Modify the IP address and other parameters and save the new settings by pressing “Save”.