Net Device Manager must be installed on a Windows machine:
- On a physical or virtual, non-dedicated machine
- Using Windows 7 and above, including Windows Serve
- That runs 24/7 with standby disabled
- On the same network as FoxNet or Sensor Net Connect.
- In the case of a sub-network or a remote site on VPN, it must be possible to ping the Sensor Net Connect or FoxNet Controller
Download Net Device Manager at : http://thermobouton.fr/ftp/plugandtrack/Thermotrack-Webserve/NetDeviceManager/Install_NetDeviceManager.exe
Open the downloaded file and follow the installation steps.
Check that the Windows services are properly started.
If one of the lights is red :
- Close Net Device Manager (Password = netdevice)
- Go to the directory
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Proges-Plus\NetDeviceManager
- Right-click on the NetDeviceManager.exe file and choose the option “Open as administrator”
If the Internet Connectivity indicator is red, you may be using a proxy. Fill in the available settings in the “Tools” menu.
If you use fixed IP addresses, also indicate this in the “Tools” page.
you are now ready to install your sensors.
Follow these instructions if you are using FoxNet
Follow these instructions if you are using Sensor Net Connect